Thursday, November 26, 2009

December Daily cont cont cont

Here are my last 5 pages! I am so happy with how this album has come together in the end. It has developed into a bit of a trash into treasure project, as I have tried very hard to to buy anything for this album and just work with what I already had in my stash. I think that this strategy has given my album a very fun and funky feel.


Page 21 Here is the other part of the plastic make-up type bag that I cut up, with this page I sewed on four pieces of ribbon with purple thread and added four purple buttons.


Page 22 This is one of my favourites, I found this page in the back of a Kikki-K catalogue, it was a Christmas wish list. But I used Photoshop to create a block with the words twenty two to cover the original title. Great bit of recycling if I do say so myself!


Page 23 Again left over paper from a Christmas page a couple of years ago, I just put it into another 6 x 12 inch page protector with painted chipboard numbers.


Page 24 This strip of paper for some reason I have kept for ages just floating around my desk. I do love it's colour and finish. The numbers are simple letter stickers.

Page 25 Last and most simple, just a 6 x 12 inch page protector that will hold a full picture, with 'Dec 25th' on the top.

Next week the 25 days of Christmas begin, getting exciting! My husband loves this time of year, so much so that love is a big understatement. Hope your December Daily Albums are ready to go, love to see what you have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment