Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Oh cute!

I was checking out one of my fav blogs, A Beautiful Mess by Elise Flannigan, she does this great regular blog feature called '10 things I love'. She listed a oh so cute free printable calendar from another blog called Free People.

I have become rather addicted to blogs, not just writing one but reading them. I love sitting down and reading about peoples lives in different countries. I think its because me and my WH (wonderful husband) are yet to travel overseas, hopefully going to change all that next year with our planned trip to New Zealand. Which since we live in Australia isn't all that 'overseas', is practically a domestic flight. But you still need a passport so it is overseas.

Thought I would share some of my most visited blogs;


No comments:

Post a Comment