Monday, December 6, 2010

December Daily Day 5



Yummy yummy yummy! My favourite thing about Christmas is the food, most of my favourite foods are only available during summer and especially around Christmas. Specific Christmas foods like, fruit mince pies & spice cookies can be eaten all year round but for me that would take the fun & magic out of eating them at Christmas time. All of my favourite fruits are available only during the spring/summer months (seasonal availability), cherries, apricots & lychee's.
This year for some people of our Christmas list we are giving food, treats to be exact. So I have begun my Christmas baking. We are also having Christmas at our place this year so I am practising a few new recipes. With new recipes comes taste testing......yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment