Saturday, September 12, 2009

Changing moment

I was watching Dr Phil one day and he made a statement that really made me stop and think, 'who you are can be defined by by 3 defining moments and is affected by 10 people' or is it the other way around? Something like that anyway. Then I couldn't really think of too many moments that were 'defining moments' times when my life too a distinctively different turn.

Until now.......I got fired a week ago. Through my own stupidity and probably arrogance, I got fired. This is the first time I have lost a job, through being fired. Funny thing is I didn't really cry, I got depressed but I was and am determined to put everything behind me and move forward.

That is what this blog is about moving forward, I don't know where I am going or what God has planned for me. Here I go...........

No comments:

Post a Comment