Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Week in my life Day Seven

Thought I would share my finished layouts for the final day of this 'Week in my life' project.

Sunday was ANZAC day, instead of going to our usual march & service in our home town we attend a special service at our church. My husband's worship team was singing and our Pastor had prepared a special sermon. It was a very moving service and I was able to have the opportunity to wear my Great Grandfathers war medals. I don't know much about my Grandparents on either side of my family, they all passed away fairly early in my life. So I really only have vague memory of one Great Grandmother and one Grandpa. So wearing those medal made me feel linked to that part of my family that I never met.

Also being ANZAC day nothing much was really open (as it should be), so after church we went home to have a lovely lunch on our veranda in the sun and did some gardening. Lovely to see the sun and to be able to soak in up (and I got to use my new garden cart!).

I have really loved doing this project, all the work I put in before hand with making the templates really paid off. Each night I just sat down uploaded my photo's and placed them into the template. The number of photo's I took varied ALOT each day, some days I only need the main page & the collage page and other days I added two multi photo pages. I have been printing at home so everything has come together easily and quickly. Defiantly would participate in 'Week in my life' again.

No comments:

Post a Comment