Saturday, April 24, 2010

Week in my life Day Six


Today can be described in one word....pain. I think all the carrying of Malachi around yesterday pulled my neck muscles on my right side. This is not something new, I get this pain alot during the cooler months. But this time I am not completely aware of when I pulled the muscles. I can only guess as I didn't know my neck was in pain till I actually got out of bed, very unusual. The pain made everything alittle more difficult today.


Saturday means market day, for the last two weeks I have been buying all our fruit & veg at the Farmers Market at the Big Pineapple in Woombye (Big Pineapple is a tourist attraction). I am starting to look forward to my trips to the market, everything is so fresh and you get free samples. Also the prices are excellent. I bought apples, bananas, carrots, broccoli, celery, capsicum, snow peas & ciabetta bread all for $30, much cheaper then what I would have gotten in the supermarket. And most importantly everything just plain tastes better.


I am hoping that tomorrow the pain will be alot less and I will find things alittle easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment