Thursday, May 13, 2010

Need your opinion

My sister-in-law wants to have a stall at our local Sunday markets in August and has invited me to make some stuff to sell. So I have been thinking and I came up with a fabric covered notebook using fabric that I already have around the house. This is the plan that cam out of my head (I couldn't be bothered to get my sketch book from my scrapbooking room so grabbed a pen and envelope that I already had sitting next to me on the couch)


And here is the finished notebook, this is very much a work in progress but I am quite happy with how it has turned out. What do you think? I already have two more notebooks of the same size (A5) underway and am thinking of making some smaller as well.


The word 'Notes' is made with acrylic paint and a stencil, love using acrylics as they dry fast and give great coverage. I have other decorations ideas, like fabric flowers and using the collection of stamps that I have. But I do like the simplicity of just the word 'notes' in this lovely bold tealy colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment