Saturday, June 19, 2010

Market Day

Good Morning Saturday! In our house Saturday is market shopping day, every Saturday I go to our local farmers markets and pick up all the fruit a veg we will need for the rest of the week. I love it!

Our local markets has pretty much everything! All kinds of seasonal fruit & veg, spices, dairy products, popcorn (yummy), meat & chicken, food (pancakes, omelets, German sausage, coffee), honey, veggie seedlings, fruit trees, native trees and my favourite Chocolate! Yep my favourite stall is Chocolate Provisions, they have all manner of chocolate cakes, biscuits and brownies! All made with organic & fair trade chocolate, you can buy chunks of chocolate and coco. They also have a great range of bread, my faves would have to be the spelt bread, and the rye bread with olive oil and vinegar.

Check out your local farmers market this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I totally meant to go today, but we had a lazy morning and didn't get out of bed till like 10!

    ReplyDelete