Thursday, August 5, 2010

My Blog Travels

I have mentioned in a previous blog post that I love reading other peoples blogs, recently I have been having a look at the blogs that my favourite blog writers love. Thought I would share a few of the cute blogs that I have found.

I started at one of my absolute favourite blogs A Beautiful Mess by Elise Flannigan
Then I found myself at Freckled Nest by Leigh-Ann Keffer
Started in 2003 I loved the blue woodgrain background to her blog (made me want to change my background, again!).
Check out the series called Tiny Drawer Series, simple and gorgeous!
Started in 2008
Check out Holly's Art Journals (loved the autumn journal! Thinking that I might start on of my own)
Start in 2008 OMG! Her creations are so cute! Sooooooooo want one, I have added this blog in my favourites list and will be going back again and again just to see her newest little creatures. So talented.

No comments:

Post a Comment