Sunday, October 31, 2010

For myself










My wonderful husband took me DFO (direct factory outlet) shopping today as a present for the work that I have been doing. Isn't he nice :-)
I bought a bag to use for work, a pair of sandals, a straw hat (I don't wear hats well, I have apparently a funny head according to my husband we have been all over every shop trying on hats nothing has suited until today!) and the worlds cutest purse.
I will say my new purse is about the size of a clutch, but it stills fits in my everyday handbag. Now why might I be posting about a new purse? Mostly because I can and this is my blog, but also because I got so excited when I saw it as it is made from fabric that is produced from recycled plastic bottles. The environmentalist & recycler in me screamed!
And it is just sooo darn cute!
I just love it, love it, love, love it!
Silly maybe? But I don't think that there is anything wrong with alittle sillyness in life, do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment