Saturday, December 4, 2010

December Daily Day 2



Let the parties begin! First for this year is my WH's (wonderful husband) work party, they got in real early this year as a couple of staff are going away very soon & one member of staff got a promotion and will be running their own store on Monday.
It was also wife of store manager (that would be me!) make good impression and be a good representative of my husband in front of two of his bosses. Think I did a great job if I do say so myself, made small talk, laughed at jokes & tried to look as interested as possible when they were talking about sports (that was hard!!!!).
We ate at an Italian restaurant down on the coast, loved the desserts!!! Yummy. Chocolate tiramatsu, panatone and rum & raisin gellato. I do enjoy a good christmas party.

No comments:

Post a Comment