Monday, October 12, 2009

You hear about it happening

I always hear stories about God giving scripture verses to people when they needed to hear them, I have always thought that that was great for those people but come one does that really happen?

It did to me today, I was doing my devotional this morning before my husband got up and I was flipping to a passage when Philippians opened to a page where previously I had circled a couple of verses that just shouted at me.

'Don't be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God' Philippians 4:6

'I can do all this through him who gives me strength' Philippians 4:13

These verses are just what I needed to read this morning as I prepared to go for my interview this morning. By the way I think the interview went well, not sure that I got to say everything that I wanted to say. But I tried my best and that is all that you can do. I will keep praying that I have gotten this job, it would be a great company to get involved with. But I was so blessed to get these verses this morning, they gave me the confidence that I can get this job that I am what this company is looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment