Saturday, November 7, 2009

Sorry I've been gone

Well it has been awhile, another new month has begun. Nothing really has changed since this time last month. Still unemployed, still searching. Honestly things have been getting harder, those negative thought have been alittle hard to silence at the moment. Though I havn't been being as proactive as I possibly should be with keeping active. I seem to have slipped into sitting on the couch, eating and watching the clock waiting for my husband to come home.

That has got to change, and it will change. Next week I am going to get into the garden, I am going to clean the house, sort my scrapbooking room and reorganise the kitchen if I have to. But there is no way I can let these voices beat me.

It would have to be one of the hardest things, silencing the voices. They seem to be getting louder and louder lately. My Pastor said that I have to think of something else that those voices could do me alot of harm (mentally). It is really hard to make purposeful changes to your inbuilt behaviour. I have to come up with a list of things that I can look forward to, things to aim for. That I think will be the secret of surviving this chapter of my life, this turning point. Please pray for strength for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment