Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Offically 6 months

With the end of February comes the 6 months anniversary of becoming unemployed. Nothing to celebrate and I'm not, but I have taken time to reflex on my journey. I think the hardest thing has been that I didn't realise that how I viewed myself was linked so heavily with the job that I had, that my identity was so wrapped up in my job. Now looking back that seems so crazy, why on earth did I allow that to happen. I am much more than what that job said about me.

I am still not sure where I am actually going, I know that God has a plan for me but as for what that is I just don't know. I do know that I am enjoying my life right now, I am busy, busy with things that bring me a great sense of satisfaction. Youth Group, Bible Study and the pre-teen girls mentoring program these are things that I absolutely love. I have a few other things coming along that I am looking forward to, so all and all I am happier than I ever was at my job.

So am going to keep on keeping on and trying my hardest to listen to what God is telling me, oh yeah and pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment