Friday, September 17, 2010

Another Treasury

I think that I might be alittle addicted! It is fun to search around Etsy and see what other very creative people have made. There are some seriously cute things out there. Click here to see my other treasury lists.

My new treasury list is called Cupcakes, and it's all about.....you guessed it....cupcakes! I love cupcakes, they are cute, yummy and can be tailored to everyones dietary requirements. Which is why cupcakes were my cake of choice for our wedding (I will try to remember to post a picture of our wedding cake, still love it). If there are any of my family reading this I would love the scrabble tile necklace for Christmas or my birthday (I know its early, but sometimes preplanning is a good thing!)

Click here or on the picture to go and see the whole of my latest treasury. So much fun!

Hey Talia! Check out my first treasury about spring.

1 comment:

  1. Ah! Awesome!! I LURVE the cupcakes treasury, and am very happy to be included in your spring one!! Such a good idea. :-D

    Also, didn't say anything at church, but LOVE your hair. :-D

    ReplyDelete