Monday, September 20, 2010

I'm on a showcase!

This month I splashed out on a showcase spot for my Etsy store. It is in the housewares section woohoo!


Sales have been abit slow as of late, so I am hoping that my presence in the showcase will get my products and store out there. I have been enjoying working for myself doing something that I love to do. I am most excited about my cards that I have been working on using vintage images, just been waiting to go and get our printer ink cartridge filled so that I can get some printing done. I have been meaning to do it for 2 months, but things have been getting in the way and I forget.


Pop over to my store and check it out. Also sign up for my newsletter and you can stay updated with new products in the store and with other things happening in my blog world.

No comments:

Post a Comment